How to Update an ASUS RP-N12 WiFi Repeater
- How to check if there is a firmware update available for your ASUS RP-N12 N300 Range Extender
- How to update the firmware of your range extender.
- Your range extender to be already set up and working.
- A computer to update the range extender's firmware.
1 Check for Update
- Launch the browser that you use to go online.
- Navigate to repeater.asus.com and sign in with the administration login credentials of the range extender.
These credentials are different from the Wi-Fi credentials that you use to connect your devices to the range extender's Wi-Fi.
- Once signed in, click Administration in the left side menu.
- The go to the Firmware Upgrade tab.
- Click Check next to the Firmware Version heading to see if there is a firmware update available for your range extender.