How to Set Up a VIZIO SB2821-D6 Soundbar
This guide will walk you the basic setup of your VIZIO SB2821-D6 soundbar.
This guide will walk you through the following:
- Placement of your soundbar
- Connecting audio cables
- Explain the LED Indicators
- Using the remote
- Pair Bluetooth
1 Initial Setup
Your VIZIO soundbar comes with a soundbar speaker, a subwoofer, and a box of accessories that includes power cords and audio cables.
Placement and Power
- Center the soundbar below your TV.
- Plug the power cord into the soundbar.
- Place the subwoofer in a corner of the room.
- Plug the power cord into the subwoofer and turn it on. The subwoofer has been paired to the soundbar by VIZIO.
Your soundbar can connect to your television in four different ways.
Optical works for most televisions and is the most common, and best supported way to make the connection to your soundbar.
- Coaxial (Coax)
Some televisions have a coax port, but it is not very common.
- RCA to Aux/Aux to RCA
Again, this is not a common output, but some televisions can use either an RCA-to-minijack or minijack-to-RCA connection.