How to Set Up a Netgear EX2700 N300 WiFi Repeater
- Set up your Netgear range extender.
- Have your home Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Be at your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
1 Physical Set Up
- Connect the three antennas, and either attach your Range Extender to the stand, or put the small non-slip pads on the bottom.
- Place your Range Extender about half-way between your Router, and the Wi-Fi device.
- Plug the range extender into the wall.
- Turn on the Range Extender by pressing the power button on the side.
- If you are using a Wired device where the Range Extender is located, plug it into the Ethernet port now, as well.