How To Fix Xfinity TV Issues
- Check for outages of your service.
- Make sure your Xfinity TV can power on..
- Insure the proper input is selected for your TV.
- Double check cabling.
- Have an Xfinity account.
1 Check Outages
It's best to be certain there's no outage in your area before performing any troubleshooting steps.
- Open your preferred browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Type in https://www.xfinity.com/support/status and press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- Select Sign In at the top.
- Select if you wish to use your Xfinity Username & Password, or Mobile phone number to sign in with, then select Continue.
This guide assumes you're using your Xfinity Username and Password. Follow the instructions on your screen if you choose to use your Mobile phone number, instead.
- Enter your Xfinity Username and Password, then select Sign In.
- Look on the map for any outages covering your home.
No Service Outages affecting your home. Service Outage affecting your home. Service Outage in this Zip code.
- If an outage is shown, you can select it for further information including what services are affected, and the estimated time till it's repaired.