How to Connect a Sony UBP-X800 to a Wired Network
1 Connect Device to Network - Wired
- Acquire an Ethernet cable.
- Take one end of the cable and plug it into your router or modem Ethernet port.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your devices Ethernet port.
2 Connect via Ethernet
To navigate the menu you need to use the Remote Control. Press the Arrows to navigate then press Enter to confirm your selection.
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Using the left or right arrow go to Setup. Then using the up or down arrow go to Network Settings and press Enter.
- Select Internet Settings and press Enter.
- Then go to Wired Setup and press the right arrow to continue.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the wired connection setup. A short connection test will be performed to ensure the connection works. Once successful, you will receive a confirmation message. Select OK to complete the setup process.
Was this content helpful?YesNo