How to Use the Camera on an Android Tablet
- Use your tablet's camera to capture video and images using the camera app.
- Use functions such as flash, timer and more.
- Have your tablet set up and ready.
The positions of these icons on the Camera App may also vary depending on the model of your Android device.
Use the Camera app digital zoom feature to make something that's far away seem close by. Before you take the photo, pinch anywhere to make the image in the center of the screen bigger and remove the outside edges
- Open the Camera App.
- Touch the Video Recorder icon on the Camera App to start recording a video.
- The same button will stop the current video recording operation.
- Captured Pictures and Videos are automatically saved after you press the Capture/Record Button.
The thumbnail shows the latest picture that you have taken. Scroll left and right to view other the pictures and videos.
- Touch the Android App Drawer Icon.
- Look for the Camera icon, but don't touch it yet. The icon's look may vary too.
- Touch and hold down the Camera icon and you will see the other icons go away. Keep holding the Camera icon.
- At this point you should be back to your main screen. Drag the icon to an empty part of the screen.