How to Use a Heyday BTSP-51 Wireless Speaker
Your Heyday speaker is an easy-to-use, simple method for getting big sound out of your mobile devices.
This guide will give you the basic overview of using your Heyday Round Portable Bluetooth Speaker.
1 Controls Overview
- Go back one track.
- Tune to a lower frequency for FM radio.
- Skip forward one track.
- Tune to a higher frequency for FM radio.
- Play or pause music playback.
- Decrease volume.
- Increase volume.
- Wired audio connection for your speaker.
- Charging connection for your speaker.
- Switch to the left for FM Radio.
- Switch to the center for Off.
- Switch to the right for Bluetooth or wired.
2 Indicator Light
- Speaker is connected to your Bluetooth device.
Solid Red Light
- Speaker is charging.
- Speaker is in pairing mode.
3 Indication Sounds
- Speaker is turning on.
Three Rapid Tones
- Speaker is ready to pair to your Bluetooth device.
- Speaker has paired to your Bluetooth device.
Two Rapid Dings
- Speaker battery is low, charge your speaker soon to continue using it.
Quick Ascending Tone
- Speaker is at maximum volume.
Quick Descending Tone
- Speaker is at minimum volume.