How to Sync a Polar M600 Fitness Tracker
Your Polar M600 AndroidWear Watch syncs automatically. This guide will help you setup that ability to sync and sync manually.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon to enable it.
- Launch the Play Store on your mobile device.
- Tap in the search box at the top of the screen.
- Search for "polar flow" and tap on the found app.
- Tap Install and then Open to use it.
- Launch the Polar Flow app and select Get Started.
- Sign in with an existing Polar account or select Create Account to create a new Polar account to log into.
- Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to add a device to the Polar Flow app. Ensure Bluetooth is turned ON on your mobile device, and make sure you are near your Polar device (within 10 feet).
- Once your mobile device has found your Polar device, follow the on-screen instructions to complete pairing your Polar device with your mobile device.
- You should now be at your main/home screen of the Polar Flow app. Congratulations! Your Polar device will now begin synchronizing with the Polar Flow app automatically when it is in range of your mobile device.
- Open Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth toggle is in the On position.
- Launch the App Store on your mobile device.
- Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
- Search for "Polar Flow" and tap on the found app.
- Tap Get and Install, then Open to use it.
FlowSync software is offered by Polar as an alternative for those who would prefer to synchronize their fitness tracker's data to their web-based account instead of a mobile device. This is a manual synchronization process, meaning your device MUST be physically connected to a computer in order to perform a synchronization of your data. If you would prefer more of an automated process, please consider using the Polar Flow app on a mobile device.
- Open your computer's web browser.
- Select your type of computer to download and install the app.
- Follow the posted instructions to install the software onto your computer.
- Launch the FlowSync software and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Polar device.
- The software will take you through the process of logging into the Polar web service through an existing account, or via creating a new account.
- You are now ready to connect your device to your computer and perform a sync whenever you would like using the FlowSync software.