How to Set Up a ZVOX SoundBase Soundbar
Tools You'll Need:
- Power cable (supplied)
- One of the following audio cables to connect from your television to your soundbar:
- Digital optical cable
- Coaxial audio cable
- RCA analog audio cable
Before You Begin:
- If you plan on using your soundbar as a wireless speaker, have your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth device handy to pair with it.
1 Position Your Soundbar
First, your soundbar should be placed where it's going to be used.
Due to its size, ZVOX recommends that your SoundBase be placed directly underneath your TV, or on furniture below.
- Position your SoundBase beneath your television.
2 Connect Power
- Connect the power cord into the back of the unit.
- Plug the power cord into an available wall outlet.
- Flip the power on the back of the unit to the On position.
3 Connect Audio Cables
The ZVOX SoundBase has numerous audio input connections. Depending on the device(s) you intend to connect to your ZVOX SoundBase, any one of the following types of connections can be made to it. In these examples, the SoundBase is being connected to a television.
To Use Optical (Digital) Audio
- Plug an optical cable into your television's digital audio out port.
- Plug the other end of the optical cable into the SoundBase.
To Use Analog Audio
- Connect analog audio cables into your television's audio output jacks.
- Plug the other end of the analog audio cables into the analog inputs on your SoundBase.
To Use Coaxial Digital Audio
- Connect a coaxial audio cable into your television's digital audio out port.
- Plug the other end of the coaxial audio cable into the coaxial input on the rear of your SoundBase.
4 Pair Bluetooth Devices (Optional)
You may only have one Bluetooth device paired to your ZVOX SoundBase Soundbar at a time.
- Select the Bluetooth input by pressing the Input button either on the front panel or the remote until the speaker says BLUE.
- If you are not paired with a device the soundbar will begin flashing the word blue.
- You are now ready to pair your Bluetooth device with your SoundBase soundbar.
Was this content helpful?YesNo