How to Set Up a Transpeed Soundbar
A soundbar is the easiest way of improving the sound on your TV. They take up very little space and are very easy to set up. Sound-wise, they’re much better than TV speakers and they can help bring a cinematic surround sound effect to a room that was lacking it before.
This guide will walk you though the basic setup of your Transpeed S001 soundbar.
- On the rear panel of the soundbar, insert the power cord into the DC IN outlet, and then insert other other end into a wall outlet.
- Press and hold on the Power/Input button to power the device On/Off.
- On the rear panel of your soundbar you can connect an audio jack, USB device, or TF/MicroSD Card for audio playback. This device also supports playing music via Bluetooth.
TF (TransFlash) cards and Micro SD cards will both work in this device. These are a type of memory card that can store data and is most typically used within smartphones and digital cameras.
3 Pairing Mode
To place your soundbar into pairing mode:
- From a powered down state, press and hold the Power/Input button.
- Your soundbar will power on. Its default mode is Bluetooth and will automatically be available for pairing at this time.
This device will display as SOUND BAR 01 on your mobile device when attempting to pair it.