How to Set Up a Roku Ultra
Roku Ultra is the most powerful and feature packed Roku player with the best wireless performance, brilliant picture quality that creates an immersive experience and a voice remote with TV power and volume buttons, private listening, and lost remote finder. This guide will assist you in setting it up and enjoy the streaming experience it provides.
1 Package Contents
In the package you will find:
- Roku Ultra Streaming Player
- Remote Control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Power Adapter
You will also need a High Speed HDMI Cable for HD TVs or a Premium High Speed HDMI Cable for 4K and HDR TVs, as they are not included, but sold separately.
2 Player Connectors
The connectors on the player are as follows:
- USB (on the side)
- Micro SD
3 Setup Prep
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable into the rear of the Roku box and the other end into the rear of the TV.
- Connect the power cable into the Roku player and the adapter into a power socket.
- Set the input on your TV to the port you connected the HDMI cable to.
- Insert the batteries in the remote matching the displayed polarity.
4 Connection Type
Devices can be connected to a network in two ways: