How to Set Up a Linksys RE9000 AC3000 WiFi Repeater
- Set up your Linksys RE9000 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- Have your home Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Be at your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Place your range extender about half-way between your Router, and the Wi-Fi devices you're having trouble with.
- Connect the power cable to the back of your range extender.
- Plug the power cable into the wall.
- If you are using an Ethernet connection for a nearby device, connect the cable now to any of the four available ports.
- Wait till the indicator light on the top front of the unit to flash orange, indicating it's ready to setup.