How to Reset a Yamaha Blu-Ray Player
1 Factory Reset
Resetting the device to factory defaults will erase all saved settings, preferences and user stored data.
- Make sure the device is powered on.
- Eject any disc from the tray and ensure playback is stopped.
- Press and hold the Pause, Stop and Eject buttons on the front panel of the player simultaneously until it powers off.
- After the unit turns off, press the power button to turn it back on.
- The player should be reset to factory settings and show the Easy Setup on the screen.
Was this content helpful?YesNo