How to Reset a Sony Blu-Ray Player
1 Factory Reset
Resetting the device to factory defaults will erase all saved settings, preferences and user stored data.
- Eject any disc from the tray and ensure playback is stopped.
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Using the left or right arrow go to Setup. Then using the up or down arrow go to Resetting.
- Select Reset to Factory Default Settings and press Enter.
- If you wish to erase your personal data as well, then select Initialize Personal Information and press Enter.
- Once the system is reset, it will be ready to setup again.
Was this content helpful?YesNo