How to Remove Streaming Channels on a TCL Smart TV
The TCL Roku TV is a smart TV with a simple, intuitive interface and built-in ability to watch live TV with an antenna, access connected devices like a cable set-top box or game console, and stream content over the internet through different streaming channels (more popularly referred to as apps) that can be added via the Roku Channel Store.
If you no longer wish to have certain streaming channels on your TCL Roku TV, this guide will show you how to remove them.
1 Menu Navigation
To navigate the Roku interface you will need to:
- Use the Directional buttons to navigate and highlight items.
- Press the OK button to select the highlighted item.
- Press the Back button to return to the previous screen.
- Press the House button to return to the main screen.
- Press the Options button to see additional options.
- Use the Channel Shortcut buttons to instantly access favorite channels.