How to Play Music on a SkyStream One
The SkyStream One is an Android media player that lets you stream live video and audio to your TV. It's main featured app is Kodi which is used for a majority of it's built in functionality.
You will be guided though the following steps:
- Using Kodi
- Downloading apps from the Google Play Store
1 Using KODI
- From the Home Screen, click on the KODI app.
- Choose a category you wish to view.
- Choose a program to view available content for that program.
2 Download Apps from Play Store
You can use the Play Store to download apps like SoundCloud, Spotify, and Pandora to play on your Skystream.
- Click on the Play Store app from the home screen.
- Click the search bar and search for app you with to download.
- Select the app from the list and click Install.
- Click on All Apps from the home screen.
- Your app will show up here.
Was this content helpful?YesNo