How to Play Music on a Chromebook
? What do you want to do?
We're here to help!Connect to a Tech Pro
Call or chat with a Tech Pro 24/7.
- Select the Apps ⚪ menu in the bottom-left corner.
- Select the up arrow ^ to show all your apps.
- Select Files 🗀.
- Use the folder browser area on the left to browse to your file, then double click the file to play it.
- Your music will start playing, and the controls will pop up in the bottom corner.
To stream music, you'll need to use one of the many web streaming services available.
- Your Chromebook comes with the Google Chrome browser. The icon is on the bottom, near the left.
- Type in the address of the service you'd like to use at the top.
Google Play MusicFree, ad-supported custom stations. Paid-for premium access to thousands of albums.
SpotifyFree, and paid-for premium listening options.
PandoraFree, and paid-for premium listening options.