How to Pair Bluetooth Devices to JBL Flip 4
In order to use Bluetooth, the device you're playing music from must have Bluetooth on it. This is common for most mobile devices, but a lot of computers do not have Bluetooth without purchasing a separate adapter.
First, make sure your speaker is adequately charged before powering on.
- Lift the rubber flap to expose the audio and charging ports of your speaker.
- Connect the micro USB cable into the charging port of your speaker. The other end must be connected to a USB charging block or a powered USB port to charge the speaker.
Depending on the method being used to charge your speaker, charging times will vary. Charging your speaker to full takes approximately 3.5 hours.
Always remember to firmly replace the rubber flap on your Flip 4 when the ports beneath are not in use. This flap is part of what allows your Flip 4 to achieve its IPX7 water resistance rating.
2 Pairing Mode
If you'd rather use your Flip 4 wirelessly, it can be paired with your favorite Bluetooth audio device.
- Ensure the power to the speaker is turned on.
- Press the Bluetooth button on your Speaker. The power button will begin to flash.
- Your speaker is now in pairing mode and is ready to be paired with a Bluetooth audio device such as your smartphone, tablet, or computer.