How to Install the Sony Music Center App
This guide will walk you through installing the Sony Music Center app on your smartphone or tablet to control your Sony STR-DH770 home theater system.
- Launch the Play Store on your smartphone.
- Tap in the search box at the top of the screen.
- Type "Sony | Music Center (SongPal)" in the search bar and tap Install.
- Once installed, tap Open to proceed to the setup.
- Open the Music Center app from your home screen.
- Select Agree and Start.
- Select OK.
- Your device should show up in the list if you're already paired the device. If you don't see it listed then select the plus button and follow the on screen directions to pair your device.
- Once your device is added you can go into Settings to manage options for your device.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
- Type in "Sony | Music Center (SongPal)" in the search bar.
- Find Sony | Music Center (SongPal) in the search results and tap on Get.