How to Install the LG AV Remote App
This guide will walk you through installing the LG AV Remote to control your LG HB675 Blu-Ray player.
- Launch the Play Store on your smartphone.
- Select the search bar at the top.
- Type in "LG AV Remote", then select LG AV REMOTE from the list.
- Select Install.
- This app requires special permissions to function. Review these permissions, then select Accept to continue.
- Select Open to open the app.
- When you first launch the program, you will be presented with a Terms of Service agreement. Read this carefully, and when you're ready to proceed, select Accept at the bottom.
- Select your device from the list.
- You'll be able to use your smartphone or tablet as a remote for your device.
- If you swipe to the right on the bar at the top, you'll be able to use SmartShare to send the video, pictures, and music stored on your tablet or smartphone to your player.
- Open the App Store.
- Select Search in the bottom right corner.
- Type in "LG AV Remote", and select LG AV Remote from the list.
- Select Get for LG AV Remote.
- Select Open.