How to Install the Element Remote App
Element Remote is a specialized application for Element Smart TV. In a connected home network, it allows user to control Element smart TV easily with mobile devices like mobile phone, tablets, etc. All you have to do is to download the Element Remote app for your Android phone or tablet from Google Play.
Unfortunately, there is no App for iOS devices.
Before you proceed we need to make sure your TV and Phone/Tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1 Check Wi-Fi
Depending on what device (Smartphone or Tablet) and which generation you have, the menu theme and options might look slightly different on your screen. However, the steps should be similar across all Android devices and generations.
To Check If Your Android Mobile Device Is Connected to Wi-Fi
- Open Settings on your phone or tablet.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned On. The Wi-Fi network that you are connected to will say Connected under its name.
2 Verify Network Connection
- On your remote control, press MENU to display the main interface.
- Use your remote's arrow buttons to highlight TV SETTINGS, and press OK. Then, use the arrow buttons to select NETWORK and press OK.
- You will be presented with information regarding your network connection.
- In the first field (1), the type of network connection your TV is using will be displayed. This will be either "WIRED" or "WIRELESS."
- In the second field (2), your current connection status will be displayed. The name of the network you are connected to will be displayed beneath your connection status.
- The bottom field will display the IP addressing information of your connection.