How to Fix No Video Signal on a TCL Smart TV
The TCL Roku TV is a smart TV with a simple, intuitive interface and built-in ability to watch live TV with an antenna, access connected devices like a cable set-top box or game console, and stream content over the internet through different streaming channels (more popularly referred to as apps) that can be added via the Roku Channel Store.
If you're having issues while watching TV, this guide will provide some solutions that may help.
1 Check Status Light
- The status light indicator is located below the TCL brand on the front of the TV and behaves the following way:
- If the TV is off or in stand-by mode the light should be solid white.
- If the TV is on it should be either off or blinking.
- Point the remote towards the TV and press any button.
- If the light blinks every time your press the remote button, then the remote and TV are communicating.
- If the light doesn't blink, then you may need to check the power to the TV or troubleshoot the remote.