How to Fix Issues with the Sonos Controller App
From small speakers to large, connected hubs to connected amps, soundbars to sub woofers, Sonos makes wireless, connected speakers for all kinds of people and all kinds of environments.
This guide will help you to troubleshoot issues with your Sonos devices and your mobile devices.
1 Power Cycle Network & Devices
- Unplug the power to all of your Sonos devices.
- Unplug the power to your Gateway/Router.
- Power off your mobile device (Android/IOS).
- Plug in the power to your Gateway/Router.
- Plug in the power to your Sonos devices.
- Power on your mobile device (Android/IOS).