How to Fix Issues with the PlayStation Move on a PS4
Your PlayStation Move controllers are your gateway to immersive game-play, especially with VR-enabled games. When they won't quite respond properly, it can become frustrating quickly, especially when all you want to do is play.
This guide will walk you through the basic steps to get your PlayStation Move controllers functioning correctly again.
1 Check Connection
The PlayStation Move requires a PlayStation Camera to function.
You must use a PlayStation Camera designed for the PlayStation 4.
You cannot use the PlayStation Move camera designed for the PlayStation 3.
- Make sure the PlayStation Camera is connected properly to your PlayStation.
- Make sure the PlayStation Camera is facing toward you, so it can see you, and any controllers you are using.
Make sure your PlayStation Move controllers are fully charged.
- Connect the controller to your PlayStation using the included USB cable.
- Wait for the red status indicator light to stop flashing.
Turn off your PlayStation 4 and turn it back on after a few seconds to restart it.
To turn off your PlayStation 4
- Press and hold the power button on the console for at least 7 seconds. The system will beep twice and then turn off.
4 Turn On
- Push and hold the PS button on your controller for a few moments.
- The sphere at the top will turn on.