How to Fix Issues with the Bose Connect App
This guide will help you troubleshoot basic issues with the Bose Connect app, used to control your Bose Soundlink Color II speaker.
- Connect the USB cable to a wall charger or computer that is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to the charging port on your speaker.
- Allow your speaker to charge till the battery light goes green for a full charge.
- Use the power button on the top of your speaker to turn it off.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Push the power button again to turn your speaker on.
- Allow it a few moments to start up fully, and attempt to re-pair to your phone or tablet.