How to Fix Apps on a Panasonic Smart TV
Your Panasonic Smart TV is capable of running apps which often times require an internet connection. This is made possible by the Viera platform. Viera (sometimes referred to as Viera Connect or VieraCast) is a Smart TV platform by Panasonic that makes it possible to stream multimedia content from the Internet directly into select Viera HDTVs and Blu-Ray players. This guide will assist with troubleshooting problematic apps on your Panasonic Viera Smart TV.
- Power down your Panasonic TV normally by pressing the power button.
- Once the TV is off, unplug the power cable from it's power source.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back in and turn the TV back on.
- Re-test things normally to see if this restart has resolved your issues.