How to Fix Amazon Fire TV Remote App Pairing Issues
The Fire TV Remote App turns your mobile device into a remote control that enhances the Fire TV experience with simple navigation, a keyboard for easy text entry, quick access to your apps and games, plus voice search. If you're having trouble pairing the Fire TV Remote App with your Fire TV, this guide offers some solutions that may help.
Anyone who uses a device that connects to the internet may encounter a situation where their device becomes disconnected or experiences an issue related to that connection. Checking the status of your network connection is a common practice that can help:
- Determine what Wi-Fi connection you are currently using.
- Determine what your device's current connection status is.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure all of your devices are connected to the same network in order to be able to communicate with one another.
2 Connect Network
- Push the Home button on your remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select your network name.
- Enter your password, then select Connect.