How to Fix a Roku Ultra that Won't Power On
If you're having trouble powering on your Roku Ultra or you're not getting a video signal on your display device, this guide will provide some troubleshooting steps that may resolve these issue.
1 Check Power
- Use the included power adapter only. Even using a power adapter provided with another Roku device may cause issues.
- Remove and reattach the power adapter making sure it is securely and firmly connected to the Roku device.
- Remove and reattach the power adapter making sure it is securely and firmly connected to the wall power outlet.
- Make sure you are using a working power outlet. You can test another electronic device, such as a lamp with the same power outlet. Bypass any power strips for troubleshooting purposes.
- Check the white light on the front side of your Roku device. If it's lit, this indicates the device is turned on.
- In case the white light is non functional, you can check if your display receives any video signal from the Roku device.