How to Factory Reset an ASUS RP-N12 WiFi Repeater
- How to reset your ASUS Range Extender to its factory default settings.
- How to set your ASUS Range Extender back up again if you need help.
- A pin, straightened paperclip or other similar tool.
1 Factory Reset
Resetting your range extender back to factory defaults will erase all saved settings and preferences. It will need to be set back up again once this process has completed.
- Make sure the range extender is plugged into a power outlet and the power switch is set to the On position.
- The power light on the front should be lit green.
- Locate the pinhole on the side where the reset button is.
- Insert a pin then press and hold the reset button for at least five seconds or until the Wi-Fi light flashes red.
- The range extender should now be reset to factory default settings.