How to Factory Reset a D-Link DAP-1520 WiFi Repeater
- How to reset your D-Link Range Extender to its factory default settings.
- How to set your D-Link Range Extender back up again if you need help.
- A pin, straightened paperclip or other similar tool.
1 Factory Reset
Resetting your range extender back to factory defaults will erase all saved settings and preferences. It will need to be set back up again once this process has completed.
- Make sure the range extender is plugged into a power outlet.
- The indicator light on the front should be lit solid or blinking.
- Locate the pinhole on the side where the reset button is.
- Insert a pin then press and hold the reset button for at least six seconds or until the indicator light turns solid red.
- The range extender should now be reset to factory default settings.