How to Connect Pioneer VSXLX102 to a Wired Network
1 Connect Device to Network - Wired
- Acquire an Ethernet cable.
- Take one end of the cable and plug it into your router or modem Ethernet port.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your devices Ethernet port.
2 Connect via Ethernet
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Using the arrow buttons, select Network / Bluetooth then press Enter.
- Navigate the settings using the Up and Down arrows and change their values using the Left and Right arrows.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is set to Off and DHCP is set to Enable.
- If the settings are set this way, the wired connection is configured automatically.
Was this content helpful?YesNo