How to Connect a Yamaha BD-S681 to a Wired Network
1 Connect Device to Network - Wired
- Acquire an Ethernet cable.
- Take one end of the cable and plug it into your router or modem Ethernet port.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your devices Ethernet port.
2 Connect via Ethernet
- Press the Setup button on the remote control.
- From the Setup menu screen go to General Setting, then Network, and then Connection setting. Select the Wired option.
- If you get a question asking if you want to cut off the current connection, select Yes.
- Then go back to Connection Setting then go to IP Setting. Make sure it is set to Auto.
Was this content helpful?YesNo