How to Check Connection Linksys RE6350 WiFi Repeater
- How to check the network status of your Linksys Range Extender.
- To be by your range extender or have a computer on hand.
1 Check Status
You can check the status of your Linksys RE6350 Range Extender in two ways:
- On the device itself
- On a computer or mobile device using a web browser
The type and amount of network related information that you get depends on which method you use.
On Your Range Extender
- Check the indicator light on the front of the range extender:
Range Extender isn't getting power, or is turned off. Turned on, with good signal strength. Booting up or updating firmware. Ready for setup or not connected. Signal is weak from your router to the Range Extender. Move the Range Extender closer to the router.
On Your Computer
- Launch the web browser that you use to surf the web.
- Navigate to one of the following addresses:
- If you know the IP address assigned to your range extender you can enter that instead.
This is an example IP address and will likely not match the one your range extender has.
The default password is "admin".
Was this content helpful?YesNo