How to Change Power-On Screen for Roku TV
Roku TV is a simple and easy to use Smart TV system. Offering all the ease-of-use of a Roku media player in one simple package.
You can set the first page you're shown when you turn on your Smart TV with Roku TV to whatever you'd like. This guide will walk you through doing so.
1 Change Default Power On Screen
- Push the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
- On the left-hand side, select Settings.
- In Settings, select System > Power > Power On.
- Here, you can select the option that best suits you. The default is "Home screen", the Roku TV home screen, giving you all the options.
- Once the option you want has the check mark next to it, push the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen.
- If you want to test, you can turn off your television now, wait a few moments, then turn it back on. The item you selected for Power on screen will open.
Was this content helpful?YesNo