How to Attach the Base Stand to a TCL Smart TV
1 Attach Stands
- Place the TV face down on a soft, cushioned surface on a table. Position the TV so that the stand, when attached, will hang over the edge of the table.
- Pre-thread the holes on your TV by screwing each screw into the holes without the legs.
It may take considerable force to pre-thread the screws into the TV. Use a screwdriver or power drill.
- Remove the screws completely. Now the holes for installing your legs are pre-threaded and ready for installation.
- One at a time, line up the holes on the legs with the numbs on the TV, then install the legs using the pre-threaded holes and screws provided:
- Each leg is labeled with an L (Left side) and R (Right side).
- Each leg has an arrow; the arrow should be pointing toward the front of the TV if installed properly.
- Ensure the screws are tightened fully. The legs should not move or wiggle if installed properly. If you notice any wiggle, continue to tighten the screws with increased force.
If for some reason you strip the provided screws, please contact TCL support.
Was this content helpful?YesNo