Fix Streaming Service Issues Panasonic Smart TV
? What kind of network problem are you having?
We're here to help!Connect to a Tech Pro
Call or chat with a Tech Pro 24/7.
Since your other streaming services are working, there is likely an issue with the service itself.
Visit your streaming provider's page on your computer or mobile phone, and make sure they don't have any reported problems going on with their service right now.
- Turn it off by pressing the power button.
- Then unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug it back in then turn the TV back on.
Check your home's internet connection by testing with another device such as your smartphone, computer, game console, streaming device, etc.
A wired connection means your router is probably very close to your TV, and there will be a cable that looks like a larger phone cable attached between your Smart TV and Router.
A wireless connection means your Router is most likely farther away (in another room, for example), and it is using radio to connect to the Internet.
- Press the Menu button on the TV remote.
- Using the navigation arrows on the remote, go downwards and highlight Network then press OK.
- Press OK on Network Connection.
- Then press OK on Quick Setup.
- When the Wi-Fi network list is populated, select your network and press OK.
- If required, enter the Wi-Fi password then press the Return button on the remote. The password is case sensitive.
- Once the connection is established review the confirmation screen and press OK on Done.
- Acquire an Ethernet cable.
- Take one end of the cable and plug it into your router/modem's Ethernet port.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your device's Ethernet port.
- Usually this is all that is needed to connect your device to a wired connection.