Need technical support now?
We’re here to help.
Your team knows that every minute counts. So do we.
Need a remote IT helpdesk for your employees? You’ve come to the right place. At Support.com, we know how to keep your small business running safely and securely. With over 20 years of technical support experience, we’re wizards at troubleshooting and simplifying technology. So your employees get the most out of it.
With Support.com as your IT help desk, your team members can:
- Work with friendly, expert tech advisors. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Get help desk support for PCs and Macs, iOS and Android, plus connected devices including networks, printers, cameras, projectors, smart thermostats, and more.
- Get setup and troubleshooting help with new device or user setup, connectivity, software application support, and configuration of common email clients.
- Work with experts that go the extra mile to solve the toughest problems, including interactions between devices from different manufacturers.
- Choose from plans that include unlimited support, diagnosis, and resolution for each user covered.
See our Service Terms and Conditions.
Plans & Pricing
|Diagnose & repair|
|Small Business Plan|
|6 month commitment|
|$29.95/mo per user, unlimited|
|$39.99 setup fee per user|
Get started now.
Don’t sweat the details.
Our security and optimization apps have you covered.
Don’t lose control over your PCs. With advanced scanning, detection, and removal tools, SUPERAntiSpyware protects your PC from established and emerging threats from malware, spyware, ransomware, trojans, keyloggers, and more. The program is lightweight, easy to use, and works with – not against – your antivirus software, keeping your PC running smoothly.
Cosmos® System Care for PCs
Keep your PC secure, quick, and backed up with Cosmos – Professional Edition. Our 24 smart tools work together behind the scenes to optimize, clean, and repair your PC in real time whenever you need it. Strengthen security and privacy, back up and recover files, and optimize disks, registries, Windows® settings, and more with Cosmos.