Need technical support now?
We’re here to help.
Get answers fast, and get on with your day. Or night.
Tired of calling different companies for different problems? Or waiting for Monday morning to make the call? You’ve come to the right place. At Support.com, our only job is to be there for you. All the time. With over 20 years of technical support experience, we’re wizards at troubleshooting and simplifying technology. So you can get the most out of it.
With Support.com, you can:
- Work remotely with friendly, expert tech advisors. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Get support for PCs, Macs, iOS, and Android, plus all your connected devices including networks, printers, home automation systems, home theaters, cameras, wearables, gaming systems — and even drones.
- Work with experts that go the extra mile to solve the toughest problems, including interactions between devices from different manufacturers.
- Get help with setup, troubleshooting, and repair. Remove viruses and malware.
- Work confidently with agents, knowing your information stays secure.
- Pay as you like with one-time, monthly, or annual options for you or your family.
See our Service Terms and Conditions.
Plans & Pricing
|6 month commitment||1 year commitment|
|$40.00 setup fee||$40.00 setup fee|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Get tech support now.
Don’t sweat the details.
Our security and optimization apps have you covered.
Don’t lose control over your PC. With advanced scanning, detection, and removal tools, SUPERAntiSpyware protects your PC from established and emerging threats from malware, spyware, ransomware, trojans, keyloggers, and more. The program is lightweight, easy to use, and works with – not against – your antivirus software, keeping your PC running smoothly.
Cosmos® System Care for PCs
Keep your PC secure, quick, and backed up with Cosmos – Professional Edition. Our 24 smart tools work together behind the scenes to optimize, clean, and repair your PC in real time whenever you need it. Strengthen security and privacy, back up and recover files, and optimize disks, registries, Windows® settings, and more with Cosmos.