Support.com has invested tens of millions of dollars to create the premier cloud-based Nexus Service Delivery Platform. Our proprietary platform enables our partners to rapidly launch large scale programs that provide outstanding customer experiences without costly up-front investments.
Our platform supports both turnkey service delivery models where Support.com provides a scalable workforce of technology specialists, and license models where partners license our technology for use with their own existing labor pool.
Our partners are able to create a seamless, custom branded customer experience by tightly integrating their BSS, OSS, POS and CRM systems with our platform via proven web services APIs.
Our platform provides partners the following:
- Rapid time to revenue without the need for significant up-front customization or deployment costs while improving problem resolution and addressing the needs of the customer through a positive customer experience.
- Partner-specific service offerings, branding and packaging.
- Incident and subscription pricing via a flexible, PCI compliant commerce and payment processing engine.
- A consistent, guided and high quality customer experience.
- Partner branded Desktop Agent and Health Check client that allows the end-user to identify and easily access assisted service via phone or chat.
- Consumer and SMB applications to increase basket size / order value, and drive conversion.
- Ease of integration into partner systems (BSS, OSS, POS, CRM) via web-services APIs.
- Integration with on-site, warranty, depot, security, data backup and cloud service providers.
- Access to an online Business Analytics and Reporting portal with standard reports covering key program performance metrics.
- Fully integrated ticketing and work order system tailored for use in technology service programs.
Our platform is built on a modern, scalable architecture that has been proven and performance-tested to support large deployments.
Key components include:
- End User Applications - Consumer / SMB and Tech Expert Applications: this includes desktop agent and health check, mobile apps, optimization & security software, subscriber web portal, online eCart, remote control, chat & CTI, guided SOP workflow, automated problem resolution, technician workspace and real-time supervisor monitoring.
- Foundation Services: Marketing, Commerce, Entitlement and Delivery Services.
- Partner Ecosystem (fully documented web services APIs): key web services APIs for third party integrations include subscription management, order management, data lookup / retrieval, extensible adaptors.
- Business Analytics & Reporting: access to program performance reports, marketing KPIs reports, subscription metrics reports, service delivery reports, SLA management reports and customer satisfaction reports. Reports can also be distributed via email or secure FTP export.
To learn more or speak directly with our Channel Partner Team, please click the "Become a Partner" button below and complete a short form.