Support.com’s patented, cloud-based Nexus® Service Delivery Platform helps technology support organizations enhance customer experience while reducing costs.
Reinvent the customer journey with Nexus. Create custom-branded, seamless tech support experiences that will leave your customers delighted.
Automate and unify workflow, codify best practices and simplify training to resolve tech issues faster.
Support.com has invested tens of millions of dollars to create our patented, cloud-based Nexus Service Delivery Platform. With our turnkey and licensing options, partners can rapidly launch large scale programs without costly upfront investments.
Turnkey Option: Support.com provides a scalable workforce of technology specialists.
Licensing Option: Partners license our technology for use with their existing labor pool.
Nexus Apps delivers additional value for your customers, drives conversion and increases order size for premium support programs, and simplifies the connecting process for support.
- Customers can quickly access remote support via phone or chat to enjoy a seamless, branded experience.
- Subscribers receive added value with included security and optimization software, as well as a mobile app.
- Online purchasing for premium support is simplified with a subscriber portal and e-cart.
Nexus TechNexus Tech provides techs an integrated workspace for remotely solving technology problems for a wide range of devices.
- Nexus powered techs have all the tools they need in one place to provide a consistent and delightful customer experience while improving First Contact Resolution (FCR) and Reducing Average Handle Time (AHT).
- The supervisor dashboard makes it easy to monitor workflow and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in real-time.
- Integrates cleanly with popular ticketing systems, or combines remote support, chat, telephony, ticketing and order taking into one unified system – eliminating the "swivel chair" between applications.
Nexus Workflow's advanced patent pending automation tool enables techs to diagnose and solve technology problems.
- Take Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) out of binders and on to the desktop to help your techs drive a consistent and enhanced customer experience.
- Nexus' new Workflow Editor enables non-techies to standardize best practices by combining remote diagnostics, automated solutions and SOPs into a single tool.
- Re-use and share best practices with our rich cloud-based Workflow and Task Library.
Nexus Cloud enables integration with existing back office systems or can replace those systems with our single unified platform.
- Integrate with point of sale, billing, CRM, and operations support systems using our comprehensive, documented web services Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Integrate with key tech partners, like on-site depot providers, cloud-based service providers, warranty providers and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) vendors to seamlessly support remote and on-site services.
- Getting started with Nexus is easy – SaaS means no costly servers to install or maintain.
Planning to charge for premium support? Build a comprehensive and fully branded technology services program with Nexus Foundation.
- Our marketing modules include a recommendation engine, customer profiles and subscriber messaging options to complement and enhance your current marketing strategy.
- Nexus' commerce module comes complete with PCI compliant payment processing and a flexible promotion engine.
- With Logistics and Entitlement modules your team can manage skill based routing, work order management plus subscription management, service definitions and software licensing all in one platform.
Better understand the customer experience and how your techs are performing with Nexus Analytics.
- Nexus captures rich data behind the scenes, giving you insight into program performance, marketing KPIs, subscription usage and churn, service delivery quality and compliance, SLA management and customer satisfaction.
- Real-time reports are accessible through interactive dashboards and portals and can be distributed regularly via email or secure FTP export.
- Our Interactive Data Visualization module isn’t just practical, it is easy to use; you can filter, drill down and slice and dice your data any way you please.
To learn more about how you can experience Nexus, click the “GET STARTED” button below.