Our mobile and desktop apps can be incorporated into technology service programs to provide continuing subscriber value or can be sold as standalone products. Our apps have been downloaded by over 60 million users worldwide.
Our desktop apps include:
- SUPERAntiSpyware®: helps detect, remove and protect against spyware, malware and other online threats. This product was engineered to complement anti-virus software already installed on the customer's computer. SUPERAntiSpyware achieved the highest CNET Editors' Rating in 2012 (5 out of 5).
- Cosmos®: a comprehensive, multi-function, PC maintenance suite that identifies and eliminates problems and helps to improve PC performance.
- ARO®: a system optimization tool that identifies and repairs registry errors, removes junk files that accumulate over time and optimizes PCs to increase performance and stability.
- RapidStart™ by Support.com: a PC utility tool that identifies programs and services that impact PC boot times and include a patent-pending feature to automatically flag startup impacting software.
Our mobile app:
- Cosmos® for Smartphones: an all-in-one optimization tool for your Android smartphone. It has five powerful modules to help you save your smartphone’s battery, clean junk data, analyze files, password protect applications and protect your privacy.
Our apps enable partners to provide:
- Blended software and service offerings. Our partners can craft differentiated offers for consumers and small businesses, blending automated repair and management software with more complex services delivered by technology specialists.
- Low priced support offerings. Software only offerings can be offered at lower price points while software and service bundles can increase perceived value while limiting actual customer cost.
- Incremental revenue growth paths. We provide a user interface that facilitates incremental revenue generation through an embedded up-sell/cross-sell capability.
- Integrated branded experiences. We can re-brand select apps to match our partners' brands ensuring an integrated customer experience. We also provide partner branded desktop clients to streamline service, entitlement and automated repair and management.
To learn more or speak directly with our Channel Partner Team, please click the "BECOME A PARTNER" button below and complete a short form.